At Aura Biosciences, we are developing a new class of therapies based on an expressed Viral Nanoparticle-Dye conjugate to target and destroy cancer cells selectively, while leaving surrounding tissue unharmed. By safely eliminating cancer locally, we can treat early and transform the lives of people with a wide range of cancers that are poorly managed today.
Our lead program in choroidal melanoma is designed to remove cancer cells in the back of the eye as a first-line therapy potentially long before the disease progresses and metastasizes. Come help develop a first-in-class treatment to selectively destroy cancer cells!
We are seeking a part-time (24 hours/3 days per week) Clinical Research Study Coordinator based in the Philadelphia area to facilitate Aura Clinical Trials conducted at Wills Eye Hospital having a business location at 840 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107.
- Ensure research study information is collected and source documented per Guidelines for Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and FDA regulations.
- Input research study data into trial Electronic Data Capture (EDC) system, maintaining quality control for content, accuracy, and completeness
- Prepare and maintain research study files. Compile, collate and submit study information within established deadlines
- Assist in the maintenance of regulatory documentation including all IRB submissions and correspondence
- Schedule subject visits and generate appropriate reports and documents for research subjects prior to visits
- Serve as sponsor correspondent and liaison between patient, study site, and sponsor organization
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Certified Ophthalmic Associates or Certified Ophthalmic Technicians will be considered
- 3-5 years of experience working in clinical trials required; 1-2 years must have been assisting with ophthalmology clinical trials and protocols
- In-depth knowledge of departmental, protocol and study-specific operating procedures, consent forms, and study schedules
- In depth knowledge of GCP industry guidelines and documented certification
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge in using MS Windows and Office applications such as Access, Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
Wills Eye Hospital at 840 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Email a cover letter and a copy of your CV to HR@aurabiosciences.com referencing the position description in the subject line.