At Aura Biosciences, we are developing a new class of therapies to target and destroy cancer cells selectively, while leaving surrounding tissue unharmed – an approach we call molecular surgery. By safely eliminating cancer locally, we can treat early and transform the lives of people with a wide range of cancers that are poorly managed today.
Our lead program in ocular melanoma is designed to remove cancer cells in the back of the eye as a first-line therapy potentially long before the disease progresses and metastasizes to the liver, where it almost always is fatal. Development of a first-in-class treatment option to selectively destroy cancer cells would create the possibility of a cure in this and other cancers where the disease can be detected early.
Aura is seeking an experienced and motivated CMC Data Scientist to join their team. They will broaden and deepen the company’s capabilities in the development and application of data analysis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for data analysis and reporting activities for clinical research evaluation and verification.
- Apply visualization, analytical and data mining techniques.
- Analyze and manage large clinical data sets using Excel, SQL, JMP or similar data analysis tools.
- Able to examine data sets and determine the best end-to-end analysis plan to address key business questions and proactively identifies opportunities for product improvements.
- Provide specialized functions such as algorithm development, statistical modeling, or data analysis methodology.
- Serve as database administrator and manager of clinical data for research and development activities
- Minimum 4 years in a relevant industrial setting.
- Experienced with data analysis and software programming.
- Able to perform proficiently under up-to-date regulatory requirements.
- Minimum Education: BS, MS or Ph.D. in bioengineering, biomedical engineering, chemical engineering, or a relevant physical or life science. Master’s degree and above is preferred.
- Experienced in data analysis and reporting activities, with strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Capable of solving analytical problems and effectively communicating methodologies and results, to support product research and development.
- Proficient with Statistical analysis tools.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Capable of independently driving issues to resolution.
- Collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Clinical research experience is a plus.
Benefits and Perks:
Aura offers a great benefit package which includes:
- Health insurance with FULL premium coverage
- 401K with company match
- Competitive Paid time off (PTO)
- Company-paid short & long-term disability insurance and life insurance
- Daily in-office lunch provided
- Free parking
Interested in applying? Please apply through our LinkedIn posting: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2948929114